Alyssa, just a note to thank you for all you have done for us in researching for a new home. I have worked with relaters’ before and you are, by far the most concerned and considerate person in making a transition to find a home. You give more than 110% and your follow-through is bar none the best I have ever experienced. I would like to thank you for your caring and hard work, and hopefully you can stop by and see what we have done with the place when you’re in the area.
Thank You from myself and my family.
Thank you so much for your tenacious effort to find us a new home. We appreciate how hard you worked each and every day until our home closed. We cannot thank you enough.
Fondly and respectfully,
Dr. and Mrs. Moore
• Alyssa is a wonderful agent to work with, and really excels as a buyer’s agent. Within a year’s timeframe, Alyssa identified 3 perfect homes which I purchased. Not only did she help me purchase a second home for the weekend, but she also helped me acquire 2 investment properties.
• Alyssa demonstrated that she can handle a transaction in any situation. Within one year, Alyssa assisted me with the purchase of a vacation home, a short sale for investment purposes, and an REO foreclosure for investment purposes.
• The home search with Alyssa was a pleasure. She quickly honed in on my likes and dislikes, and diligently identified homes as they became available. Rather than looking at a large quantity of houses, our searches were focused.
• 3 things to look for in a realty agent: communication, communication, communication. Alyssa always kept me abreast on what was going on, from searching for a house to negotiating, inspecting and closing on the property.
• You need to feel comfortable with your realty agent. Even the car rides between properties were fun.
Alyssa is knowledgeable in all aspects of a property transaction. After identifying a property, she excels at negotiating a contract and addressing all escrow requirements. I never had an escrow extend beyond what was contractually agreed upon.
John and Rosemary Chang
Manhattan Beach, Ca